Friday, September 24, 2010

Response to lecture week 9.

Cyberpunk.

This week lecture was about cyberpunk. The lecture notes where not very readable. And as I have been very sick I did not partcipate in theis lecture. The picture I got out of the lecture notes is that it was a lot of focus on computer games and so on. Something I am very against. i think that children should be outside playing and develope themselves and not sit inside the house playing games. I have never really spend any time playing this games (all though I remember my brother did play a bit when we grew up), I was just not interested. I found it quite boring actually, and that is why I have never been interested in computers either. I think it has to much influence on our lifes and controls it to much.

Anyway, we learned a lot about cyberpunk in last week tutorial/tutespark, and I want to refer to what I wrote about cyberpunk in that task.

No comments:

Post a Comment