Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 9 tutorial task and tutespark.

For the essay topic I have chosen topic number 5. I think this is an interesting topic because for example Facebook is a huge social network these days, everybody has it. And as I have said before, what people write, photoes and videos can tell a lot about a person. So I think I will have a lot to write about.

5. How do social media change our understanding of individual identity, with regard to the kinds of people we have in our social networks?

Evaluation of the course.

I must say that I was kind of nervous and excited about this course when I enrolled. I was nervous because I am very bad at computers (especially macs), and I was excited because it sounded very interesting. I have learned a lot in this course, especially about research! i now know how to make a blog, which is a good experience. There has also been some downs if the tasks has been very hard, but a challenge is always good.
3 good things about the course:
- gaining knowledge about computers and the internet.
- gaining research skills.
- develop myself into the blog society.

3 not so good things about the course:
- I think that week 5 tutorial task was very unethical.
- should be more instruction on how to upload things to the blog.
- should have been proper information about how to use the URL adress the right way from day 1.

But overall it was a very good course! Good luck in the future with new students!

No comments:

Post a Comment